- One ticket to a New York Mets game
- Where: Citi Field
- Gate time: 90 minutes before first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
- Against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Thursday, May 22, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday, May 23, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday, May 25, at 1:10 p.m.
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Monday, May 26, at 1:10 p.m.
For the above games, choose from the following seating options:
- $9 for one promenade outfield seat in sections 532–538 (up to an $15 value)
- $19 for one left-field landing seat in sections 334–339 (up to a $33 value)
- $25 for one baseline box seat in sections 104–106 or 130–132 (up to a $50 value)
- $52 for one field box seat in sections 109–110 or 125–126, rows 7 or higher (up to an $81 value)
Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday, May 10, at 7:10 p.m.
- $11 for one promenade outfield seat in sections 532–538 (up to an $17 value)
- $24 for one left-field landing seat in sections 334–339 (up to a $35 value)
- $39 for one baseline box seat in sections 104–106 or 130–132 (up to a $60 value)
- $69 for one field box seat in sections 109–110 or 125–126 (up to a $99 value)
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to Mets.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Mets.com fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
In April, the Mets emerged as one of the National League’s most surprising teams. Instead of turning Citi Field into the world’s largest hot tub this past winter, the team kept busy by making improvements, including bolstering the roster with several key acquisitions both in the lineup and on the mound. The changes have paid off, and fans can scout the new-look roster for themselves during upcoming games packed with promotional giveaways. On Saturday, May 10, the first 20,000 fans will receive a 1969 commemorative Nolan Ryan bobblehead. On Friday, May 23, all fans can celebrate Free Shirt Friday by donning a complimentary New York Mets T-shirt, and on Sunday, May 25—one of the Mets’ Family Sundays at Citi Field—the first 15,000 fans will receive a Bartolo Colon poster, and all kids 12 and under will have the chance to run the bases after the game.