- One ticket to a New York Mets game
- Where: Citi Field
- When: July 2, 11, 12, 23, 24, 29, or 30
- Gate time: 90 minutes before first pitch
- Opponents: Cubs, Diamondbacks, Dodgers, and Padres
- Click here to view all available game dates and seating options. Tickets start at $11; prices vary depending on game date and seating category.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to Mets.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Mets.com fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
Citi Field is an intimidating place for opponents to visit in 2015. In their first 37 games there, the Mets posted a 26–11 record, which is the second-best home record in baseball. Despite that, the Mets shouldn’t expect a cakewalk. These July games pit the club against some of the NL’s toughest foes, including the ascendant Cubs, the sturdy Dodgers, and the reigning MLB champs, the Giants. The July 24 game against the Dodgers is designated “Free Shirt Friday,” meaning every single fan gets a Mets T-shirt to cover up their “I Love Umpires!” tank top. In addition, the first 15,000 fans at the stadium receive a free Juan Lagares bobblehead on July 11 or a free drawstring bag on July 12.