- One ticket to see a New York Mets game, starting from $10 (may vary by game)
- Opponents: Marlins, Reds, Braves
- Click here to view all available games and seating options.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to the Mets website to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Mets fees and taxes in full.
A Guide to Gameday at Citi Field
- Know the facts: Citi Field opened in 2009, and its design is chock full of interesting facts. For instance, the ballpark occupies 1.2 million square feet; it offers more than 8,000 parking spaces; and it features 41,922 seats—1,200 of which are located in the Coca-Cola Corner.
- Spot the connections to Shea: Shea Stadium may be gone, but its legend lives on at Citi Field. The original home run apple is outside the stadium on Mets Plaza, and inside, Shea Bridge in right field provides the perfect spot to snap some pictures.
- Visit the Mets Hall of Fame and Museum: Located next to the Jackie Robinson Rotunda on the first-base side, the museum houses everything from the original Mr. Met costume to the 1969 and 1986 World Series trophies.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
123-01 Roosevelt Ave.
New York, NY 11368