What You'll Get
Choose from 21 Options
Note: all camps are five days. Pricing varies by location.
$178.71–$204.61 for a half-day pass to a five-day camp, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (up to $259 value)
- New Canaan, CT, June 20–24 (St. Luke’s School, 377 North Wilton Road)
- Summit, NJ, June 27–July 1 (Oak Knoll School, 44 Blackburn Road)
- Wallingford, CT, June 27–July 1 (Choate Rosemary Hall, 333 Christian Street)
- Bernardsville, NJ, July 11–15 (School of Saint Elizabeth, 30 Seney Drive)
- Midland Park, July 11–15 (Midland Park High School, 250 Prospect Street)
- Stamford, CT, July 11–15 (Stamford High School, 55 Strawberry Hill Avenue)
- Pine Bush, NY, July 18–22 (Chapel Field Christian Schools, 211 Fleury Road)
- Florham Park, NJ, July 18–22 (Ridgedale Middle School, 71 Ridgedale Avenue)
- Woodbridge, NJ, July 18–22 (Woodbridge High School, 25 Samuel Lupo Place)
- New Canaan, CT, July 18–22 (St. Luke’s School, 377 North Wilton Road)
- Middletown, NJ, July 25–29 (Christian Brothers Academy, 850 Newman Springs Road)
- Windsor, CT, July 25–29 (Sharshon Park, 48 Skitchewaug St)
- Montclair, NJ, July 25–29 (Sports Domain Academy, 14 Depot Square)
$367.20–$408.51 for a full-day pass to a five-day camp, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. ($459 value)
- Greenwich, CT, June 27–July 1 (Whitby School, 969 Lake Avenue)
- Old Brookville, NY, June 27–July 1 (Greenvale School, 250 Valentines Lane)
- Rye, NY, June 27–July 1 (School of the Holy Child, 2224 Westchester Avenue East)
- Freeport, NY, July 11–15 (Long Island Sports Complex, 103 Mill Road)
- Livingston, NJ, July 11–15 (Livingston High School, 30 Robert H. Harp Drive)
- New Rochelle, NY, July 18–22 (Iona Grammar School, 173 Stratton Road)
- Denville, NJ, July 25–29 (Riverview Elementary, 33 Saint Mary’s Place)
- Manhattan, NY, July 25–29 (Chelsea Waterside Park, West 23rd Street)
New York Heroes Youth Football Camp
This summer, kids aged 6–14 can learn the game of football from the guys who know it best. Professional, USA Football Certified Coaches are joined by NFL Alumni Heroes (former New York Giants players) such as Stephen Baker, Scott Brunner, Chris Calloway, Rod Hampton, and Curtis McGriff at the five-day camps, which unfold at locations across New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut throughout the summer. At each one, coaches, educators, or heroes help campers learn football fundamentals within a safe, non-contact format, including how to throw, catch, defend, form block, and memorize every single blade of grass on the gridiron. A mixture of development drills, skill contests, and games keep campers engaged throughout, rotating to different stations around the field to work with different players and coaches.
Pro Sports Experience
Since its founding in 2002, Pro Sports Experience has helped kids foster their athleticism and gain self-confidence by organizing more than 700 community-based youth sports camps. As official youth camp management partners for the Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, the National Football League Alumni Association, and USA Football, PSE strives to produce high-profile events that are accessible to each team’s fan base. To that end, each camp unfolds at several venues around the community, rather than at the one football stadium located atop the state’s tallest mountain. Most importantly, Pro Sports Experience’s camps aim to foster sportsmanship and skill in young athletes, whether by introducing newcomers to the fundamentals or giving dedicated players a boost to the next level.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Advance registration required at least 1 month before camp start date. Redeem first day of camp for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Valid only for ages 6-14. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.