The Rangers return to Madison Square Garden for match-ups against Florida Panthers
About This Deal
- Seating: 100 or 200 level (lower corners, goal, lower ends, club, center and 2nd row and barstools)
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Available games:
- October 25: New York Rangers vs. the Calgary Flames at 7 p.m.
- October 29: New York Rangers vs. Columbus Blue Jackets at 7 p.m.
- November 8: New York Rangers vs. the Florida Panthers at 7 p.m.
- November 16: New York Rangers vs. Montreal Canadiens at 7 p.m.
- November 21: New York Rangers vs. Buffalo Sabres at 6 p.m.
December 3: New York Rangers vs. San Jose Sharks at 7 p.m.
- December 4: New York Rangers vs. Chicago Blackhawks at 8 p.m.
- December 8: New York Rangers vs. Colorado Avalanche at 7 p.m.
- December 12: New York Rangers vs. Nashville Predators at 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the prices provided by the merchant, which may change.
New York Rangers
Having been in operation for decades, the New York Rangers (an “Original Six” franchise) have entertained fans with some of the most memorable moments in New York sporting history. Madison Square Garden, home of the Rangers and one of the world’s most famous arenas, provides the team with a unique atmosphere in midtown Manhattan. The team heads into the 2021 season with several exciting prospects eager to make an impact.