What You'll Get
- One ticket to see the Rockettes in New York Spring Spectacular preview starring Tony-winner Laura Benanti (Gypsy, Nashville) and Emmy-winner, Derek Hough (Dancing With the Stars)
- When: select performances, March 12–22
- Where: Radio City Music Hall
- Click here to view all available showtimes
- To keep up to date on all things Rockettes, follow them on Facebook
- $39 for seating in the side orchestra (up to $64.05 value)
- $55 for seating in the orchestra or first mezzanine sections (up to $86.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
New York Spring Spectacular
The Rockettes’ signature high-kicking athleticism and precision have always verged on the uncanny. But when they join Tony-winner Laura Benanti (Gypsy, Nashville) and Emmy-winner, Derek Hough (Dancing With the Stars), the troupe gives audiences even more reason to do a double take. During their annual New York Spring Spectacular, this all-star team tells the story of three New Yorkers who traverse the city to change each other’s lives in strange and wonderful ways. Adding a bit of Big Apple magic, the city literally springs to life on stage thanks to 3D effects, large-scale puppets, and the voices of Whoopi Goldberg and Bella Thorne as the Statue of Liberty and the Alice in Wonderland statue.
Then, of course, there are the dancers. They light up the stage in 8 new production numbers; they splash their rain boots in real puddles; and they sparkle in black tights and bowler hats that evoke the mid-century glamour of Bob Fosse. All the while, original songs and fun pop hits mingle on the soundtrack to this unbelievable urban adventure.
One of Radio City’s Rockettes guides us through her favorite things to do in New York, one landmark at a time.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/1DedqeC. Contact Radio City Music Hall at (212) 465-6100 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.