All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· June 7, 2017
· June 27, 2018
· May 21, 2018
What You'll Get
- $99 for one ticket for a day trip (up to $185 value)
Spring Series: Day Trip to Wine Country
- The Logistics: On Saturday mornings, a motor coach takes tour-goers from Midtown Manhattan to the North Fork of Long Island, arriving by 11:00 a.m. Buses offer free WiFi and bottled water on board. The trip visits two award-winning wineries, where they’ll spend 90 minutes at each. The coach whisks visitors back to the city at the end of the day with drop off between 5 and 6 p.m.
- Meet the Winemaker: At each winery, the owner, winemaker, or tasting-room manager will be present to describe the vinting process from grape to glass. They’ll also educate guests about the particular wines they’re tasting.
- Taste the Wines: Every tour-goer gets a tasting flight of 1-ounce samples of each winery’s signature varietals. Light refreshments include Italian finger sandwiches locally sourced from Lombardi’s Love Lane Market and light hors d’oeuvres such as including artisanal cheese, crackers, and olives. Visitors may purchase glasses of wine, additional food, bottles, and cases if they desire. Discount offers on bottle sales, case sales, and wine club memberships will be available as well.
- Walk the Vines: This experiential tour offers the opportunity to walk amid the vines and see some of the winemaking facilities. Beautiful destinations include Jamesport Vineyards, Palmer Vineyards, Raphael Winery, Martha Clara, and more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 4, 2017. Limit 6 per person. Online redemption required. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.