- One G-Pass to a New York Yankees game
- When: September 24–27
- Gate time: Two hours prior to the scheduled start time
- Opponent: Chicago White Sox
- $66 for Field Level seating in rows 15–30 of sections 103–109 or 132–136 (up to a $101.90 value)
- $40.80 for Main Level seating in rows 1–22 of sections 205–210 or 229–234 (up to a $66.20 value)
- $27.80 for Terrace Level seating in rows 1–10 of sections 308–312 or 328–332A (up to a $53.80 value)
- Accessible Seating Options: Each price level includes options for regular, designated aisle-transfer, or wheelchair-accessible seating. Click here for more information on Yankee Stadium’s accessibility for guests with disabilities.
- Promotional Items: Offer includes weekend games with promotional items. See the schedule here.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.