What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass to a New York Yankees Spring Training game with food package ($50 total value)
- Includes a choice of pulled barbecue chicken sandwich or all-beef hot dog, plus a side of mac-and-cheese and a non-alcoholic beverage ($16 value)
- Where: George M. Steinbrenner Field
- Seating: Sections 203–219
- Gate time: two hours before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Wednesday, March 4, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday, March 6, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Atlanta Braves on Thursday, March 12, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Detroit Tigers on Saturday, March 14, at 1:05 p.m.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at George M. Steinbrenner Field on game day. Refundable only on purchase day. Must purchase together to sit together. Gates open 2hrs before game. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase; limited availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Terms and Conditions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.