- $30.25 for one G-Pass for upper-outfield (sections 201–202 or 220–221) seating, plus a food voucher (up to $38.50 value)
- $41.25 for one G-Pass for upper-infield (sections 203–219) seating, plus a food voucher (up to $50.50 value)
- Food voucher includes one jumbo hot dog, potato chips or a small popcorn, and one 24-ounce soda
- Click here to view the seating chart
Games and Dates
- Against the Detroit Tigers on Wednesday, March 2, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Thursday, March 3, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against the Houston Astros on Monday, March 7, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against the Toronto Blue Jays on Thursday, March 10, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against the Baltimore Orioles on Friday, March 11, at 1:05 p.m.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.