- $15 for one ticket to see Elisabeth von Trapp (up to $26 value)
- When: Sunday, March 22, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Newberry Opera House
- Seating: orchestra center, rows J–R; or balcony center, rows A–C
- Door time: 2:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Elisabeth von Trapp
- Yes, she’s from that von Trapp family: Maria and Baron von Trapp are her grandparents
- What the Boston Globe says: “before the concert is over, she will have the crowd gasping with the sheer beauty of her voice”
- Highlights: Rodgers and Hammerstein’s “My Favorite Things” and “Edelweiss” from The Sound of Music
Newberry Opera House
Evincing a history that dates back to 1881 and includes stints as a city jail and a silent-film palace, the 426-seat Newberry Opera House is a spectacle in itself. A recent multimillion-dollar renovation project modernized the institution's eclectic Victorian craftwork by adding state-of-the-art lighting and sound systems and removing the horse-drawn curtain-raising system.