- $19 for one ticket to see The Hot Sardines
- When: Thursday, April 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Newberry Opera House
- Seating: orchestra center, rows J-R, or balcony center, rows A-C
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Hot Sardines
- The Voice: Miz Elizabeth, a French chanteuse with a love of early blues and jazz who wants to transform tunes from another era into pop for today
- The Bandleader: stride-piano whiz Evan “Bibs” Palazzo, who leads the band’s brass and rhythm sections with Fats Waller-esque gusto
- The Tapdancer: they’ve got one, all their own.
Newberry Opera House
Evincing a history that dates back to 1881 and includes stints as a city jail and a silent-film palace, the 426-seat Newberry Opera House is a spectacle in itself. A recent multimillion-dollar renovation project modernized the institution's eclectic Victorian craftwork by adding state-of-the-art lighting and sound systems and removing the horse-drawn curtain-raising system.