What You'll Get
- $60 for a two-day pass to Newport Folk presents Way Over Yonder (up to $96.82 value)
- When: Friday, September 26 at 4:30 p.m. and Saturday, September 27 at 2 p.m.
- Where: Santa Monica Pier
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the full lineup
Newport Folk Presents Way Over Yonder
- How you know Jackson Browne: as the introspective SoCal songwriter behind some of the most lyrically resonant hits of the ’70s, including “These Days” and “Running On Empty”
- How Pitchfork described Gorilla Manor, the debut album of Local Natives: “afropop-influenced guitars with hyperactive drumming and hooky three-part harmonies”
- How King Kong described Gorilla Manor: “Wonderful. The bellhop kept my room well-stocked with bananas, and they even let me climb to the top of the building so I could swipe at passing airplanes.”
- Lucinda Williams: Grammy-winning singer-songwriter who’s infiltrated the air waves with rock, blues, and country since the 70s
- Breakthrough album: Car Wheels on a Gravel Road, which featured the singles “Can’t Let Go” and “Still I Long for Your Kiss”
Also appearing: Jamestown Revival Heartless Bastards The Lone Bellow Houndmouth Moses Sumney The Barr Brothers Bootstraps Little Hurricane Linda Perhacs Nathaniel Rateliff Joe Pug The Wild Reeds Joe Fletcher The Far West Leslie Stevens
- Two-day gathering shares many acts with the Newport Folk Festival, and embraces a wide variety of sounds while staying focused on American folk and roots music
- Carousel rides are included in the price of admission
- Want to make the most of your fest experience? Check out the Deal Guide’s tips.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 28, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Santa Monica Pier. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects RH&S Concerts LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.