What You'll Get
- $18.75 for one ticket to see Newsboys (up to $25 value)
- When: Saturday, September 26, at 6 p.m.
- Where: The Pavilion at Oregon State Fair & Expo Center
- General admission
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Click here to view the venue layout
- 1985: the year the Christian rock band formed in its native Australia
- 17: the number of studio albums they’ve released to date
- 6: the number of those albums that reached gold status, thanks to their messages of faith and love interwoven with catchy pop riffs
- 3: the number of lead singers the band has welcomed throughout the years, including original founder Peter Furler and DC Talk member (and current Newsboys frontman) Michael Tait
- 2014: the year the band released its latest album, Hallelujah for the Cross, a collection of hymns that AllMusic.com calls “anything but a traditional hymns album” given its mix of “robust anthemic rock, dance music, and reflective worship music”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 27, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 9/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.