All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $18.75 for general admission (up to $25 value)
- 1985: the year this Christian rock band formed in its native Australia
- 17: the number of studio albums they’ve released to date
- 6: the number of those albums that reached gold status, thanks to their messages of faith and love interwoven with catchy pop riffs
- 3: the number of lead singers the band has welcomed throughout the years, including original founder Peter Furler and DC Talk member (and current Newsboys frontman) Michael Tait
- 2014: the year Newsboys released their latest album, Hallelujah for the Cross, a collection of hymns that AllMusic.com calls “anything but a traditional hymns album” given its mix of “robust anthemic rock, dance music, and reflective worship music”
- Hawk Nelson: This energetic rock quartet has gained a strong following (and “Favorite New Artist” designation from CCM Magazine readers) thanks to its poppy hooks and VH1-lauded music video for “The One Thing I Have Left.” Their brand-new album, Diamonds, has been heralded by the single “Drops in the Ocean.”
- Ryan Stevenson: With vulnerable yet uplifting lyrics and a keen ear for pop and soul, this rising star crafts catchy melodies that are equally at home on the dancefloor as they are in the pulpit.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 9/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.