All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20.84 for one G-Pass for sections 109—113 (up to $34.75 value)
- $24 for one G-Pass for floor sections 4—9 or sections 104—108 and 114—118 (up to $40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 1985: the year the Christian rock band formed in its native Australia
- 17: the number of studio albums they’ve released to date
- 6: the number of those albums that reached gold status, thanks to their messages of faith and love interwoven with catchy pop riffs
- 3: the number of lead singers the band has welcomed throughout the years, including original founder Peter Furler and DC Talk member (and current Newsboys frontman) Michael Tait
- 2014: the year the band released its latest album, Hallelujah for the Cross, a collection of hymns that AllMusic.com calls “anything but a traditional hymns album” given its mix of “robust anthemic rock, dance music, and reflective worship music”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.