What You'll Get
- $18.25 for one general admission ticket (up to $30.39 value)
- $40 for one reserved ticket (up to $53.56 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Newsboys: With 16 albums and more than two decades crafting infectious songs of faith, this Australian Christian-rock quartet has roused audiences across the globe, putting on the overwhelming live performances seen in the hit film God’s Not Dead.
- Hawk Nelson: This energetic rock quartet has gained a strong following (and “Favorite New Artist” designation from CCM Magazine readers) thanks to its poppy hooks and VH1-lauded music video for “The One Thing I Have Left.” Their brand-new album, Diamonds, has been heralded by the single “Drops in the Ocean.”
- We Are Messengers: They were founded in 2015. They dropped their first album a year later. But even before their self-titled debut was released in April of that year, they’d already broken the Billboard’s Top 10 Christian albums, thanks to pre-sales and positive buzz. Lead vocalist Darren Mulligan brings a lilting, sunshiney reverence to the band’s poppy Christian message.
- Also Performing: I AM THEY | Citizen Way |
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 23, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.