What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Newsboys, starting from $21.60
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Newsboys United Tour
- 1985: the year the Christian rock band formed in its native Australia
- 18: the number of studio albums they’ve released to date
- 6: the number of those albums that reached gold status, thanks to their messages of faith and love interwoven with catchy pop riffs
- 3: the number of lead singers the band has welcomed throughout the years, including original founder Peter Furler and DC Talk member (and current Newsboys frontman) Michael Tait
- Reunion: Furler and former Newsboys bassist Phil Joel join Tait and core members Duncan Phillips, Jeff Frankenstein, and Jody Davis on stage for a jam-packed set of the band’s greatest hits.
- Also appearing: Worship band Zealand, fronted by Phil Joel
The Fine Print