What You'll Get
- $39 for one ticket to see NEWSical the Musical (up to $100.50 value)
- When: select showtimes, June 19 through July 25
- Where: Theatre Row – The Kirk Theatre
- Seating: orchestra
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Audience: May be inappropriate for children 12 and under. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart. (seat 1 in rows A–O 1 are next to a wall, and not aisle seats)
NEWSical the Musical
Barack Obama, Honey Boo Boo, Snooki, and Lady Gaga share one thing in common, besides their weekly game of Twister. That would be a part in Rick Crom’s NEWSical the Musical. Framed as a newscast, the show stars a cast of five putting a musical spin on the biggest news events of the past year. It debuted off-Broadway in 2002, and is regularly updated to reflect the latest political scandals, celebrity gossip, and alien invasions. In addition to the regular cast of professional funny people, the production occasionally takes on unlikely-but-apropos celebrity guests such as Perez Hilton and La Toya Jackson.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Theatre Row - The Kirk Theatre. Orders only editable or refundable on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Telecharge's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.