What You'll Get
- One ticket to Disney’s Newsies, this summer’s premier family musical
- When: Deal is valid for select performances July 15 - 26
- Where: Ed Mirvish Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Limited engagement this summer
- Recommended for ages 6+
- $52.50–$66.50 for rows U–V of the orchestra, or rows H–J of the mezzanine (up to $100 value)
- $72.50–$86.50 for rows R–T of the orchestra, or rows D–G of the mezzanine (up to $118 value)
- $92.50–$99 for rows AA–P of the orchestra, or rows A–C of the mezzanine (up to $141 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- The Plot: Inspired by the real-life Newsboys strike of 1899, this whimsical musical follows a troupe of young and scruffy newspaper sellers as they fight exploitation from the most powerful men in New York.
- Show-Stoppers: “Seize the Day”, “King of New York”, and “Carrying the Banner”
- Critical Reception: Richard Ouzounian of thestar.com urges, “If I were you, I’d get down as soon as possible to the Ed Mirvish Theatre, where Newsies opened on Thursday, before the amazing young men of the cast dance their way right through the stage floor.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. No advance seat selection, seating pre-assigned by Mirvish Productions. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For accessible seating, please contact email@example.com promptly upon receipt of voucher. Mezzanine is only accessible by stairs. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.