What You'll Get
- for one registration to The Dance Mile, including a neon tank top, glow-in-the-dark swag bag and bib number, and access to the pre- and post-party with a beer garden and live music ( value)
- When: Saturday, May 31
- Where: Check-in at 1350 W. Randolph Street
- You must register here in advance of the event. See redemption instructions for more information.
- 2 p.m.–4 p.m.: Check-in, registration, and pre-party
- 4 p.m.–4:45 p.m.: Stretching and warm-up music
- 5 p.m.–6:30 p.m.: Dance Mile down Randolph Street
- 6:30 p.m.–8 p.m.: Finish-line dance party and costume contests
The Dance Mile
The creators of the Dance Mile believe that any race’s real fun starts at the finish-line party. That’s why they dreamed up a fun-run sans run, with participants dancing their way down a one-mile course through the heart of their city. A pre-party and beer garden primes revelers for the upcoming event before they commence dancing, hot on the trail of a tune-spouting mobile DJ. At the end of the race, costume-clad individuals and groups can enter a contest, accruing marvelous prizes and eternal bragging rights. A post-dance dance party runs out the clock before the party migrates to a nearby club to keep the dance moves flowing ‘til the early hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2014. Amount paid never expires. This deal is for the purchase of a ticket. Registration required prior to attending event. Date subject to capacity and cancellation. Refundable only on day of purchase. No value after experience date & time have passed. Gratuity included. All-ages event, must be 13 or older to race. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.