- $24 for one ticket to the Chicago Dance Mile and a custom neon tank top (up to $34 value)
- When: Saturday, May 30, 5–8 p.m.
- Where: Chicago Journeyman Plumbers Hall
- $12 tickets available onsite for children ages 5–12
Chicago Dance Mile
- The motto: “Why run when you can dance?”
- The concept: Thousands of participants don neon dance gear and boogie down closed city streets in the ultimate interactive dance experience.
- The dress code: As bright and flashy as your eyes can stand—there’s even an onsite bedazzling station to decorate your race bib.
- The music: high-energy dance tunes spun by a float-borne mobile DJ
- The warmup: a Zumba dance-fitness class
- At the after-party: more dancing, costume contests, and food and drink vendors