NFL Alumni team up with USA Football-certified coaches to teach skills to young players during remote virtual day camps
What You'll Get
- Virtual 5-Day Football Camp with Live NFL Alumni interactives and instruction features
- Our Philosophy: Like you, we don’t want kids strapped to the computer. With our plan, it’s 5-8 minutes reviewing the lesson and then get out and develop your football skills.
- What’s included:
- More access to football knowledge and NFL players than imagined!
- A one-week virtual camp with a total of 25+ instruction features (saved for 24 hours) and 5+ Live Zoom Interactive Huddles with an NFL Alumni Hero or Expert. For more detailed description click here.
- Good for ages: 6–16
- What you might need:
- Someone to train with (e.g. invite football buddies to assist, train, or compete with you)
- iPhone or laptop with internet access
- Football(s), field markers (even paper cups work), jump rope, chalk, tennis or wiffle balls
5-DAY COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM LIMITED SCREEN TIME MAXIMUM ACTION
- CHOOSE A 5-DAY VIRTUAL CAMP WEEK
- Monday-Friday, July 13-17, 9:00am-3:00pm
- Monday-Friday, July 20-24, 9:00am-3:00pm
- Monday-Friday, July 27-31, 9:00am-3:00pm
- Monday-Friday, Aug 3-7, 9:00am-3:00pm
- Monday-Friday, Aug 10-14, 9:00am-3:00pm
Must provide an e-mail address at checkout in order to facilitate redemption.
NFL Alumni Summer Youth Football Remote Virtual Instruction Access
This summer, kids aged 6–14 can learn the game of football without leaving their homes. Thanks to hands-on and easy-to-follow instruction features and live interactives, educators, and heroes can remotely help virtual campers learn football fundamentals, such as how to throw, catch, defend, and memorize every single blade of grass on the gridiron. Designed to instruct, motivate, challenge, and entertain, the V-Camp curriculum gets kids moving and engaged, successfully replicating the day-camp experience through a computer, laptop, or iPhone.