- One ticket to the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl
- When: Saturday, January 18, at 3 p.m.
- Where: StubHub Center
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $15 for one sideline seat (a $33.50 value), indicated in purple on the seating chart
- $20 for one midfield seat (a $45.75 value), indicated in pink on the seating chart
NFLPA Collegiate Bowl
Once the dust of the 2013–14 bowl season finally settles, the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl rallies fans with one last match-up between two hard-hitting all-star rosters. On January 18, the third-annual game showcases draft-eligible seniors from across the country as they use their size, speed, and athleticism to impress professional scouts.
With some players hailing from major conferences, and some from smaller programs, the game plucks 100 of the nation's top seniors from a big board of more than 325 eligible names. Defensive end David Gilbert, for instance, will represent the University of Miami while racking up sacks, and wide receiver Walter Powell will represent Murray State while outrunning defenders and leaping over any banana peels tossed in his path. But the players won't be the game's only stars: both teams follow the direction of former legendary pro coaches selected for their insight and career achievements.