Before car racing, checkered flags were used only as symbols of surrender following skirmishes between chess clubs. Cheer photo-finish checkmates with today's Groupon to the 2011 NHRA Arizona Nationals at Firebird International Raceway in Chandler on Friday, October 14. Admission is free for children 12 and younger for the general-admission section, $20 for children five and younger in the VIP grandstand section, and $25 for children five–12 in the VIP grandstand section. Choose from the following options:
- For $18, you get one ticket for all general-admission grandstand and pit areas (up to a $36 value).
- For $55, you get two VIP grandstand admissions (up to a $116 value).
- For $99, you get four VIP grandstand admissions (up to a $232 value).
VIP grandstand admission includes the following:
- Admission tickets to the event and private lounge area
- Reserved plus seats in the VIP start-line grandstand
- Upgraded food and beverage services
- A private meet and greet with NHRA legends Shirley Muldowney and "Big Daddy" Don Garlits
Fans flood the grandstands of Firebird International Raceway to cheer on the thunderous roars of the NHRA Arizona Nationals' head-to-head races. Squealing rubber pervades every sense as Friday entrants enjoy the merciless qualifying events for supersonic cars and pro stock bikes ridden by overqualified paperboys. Additional qualifying events feature Nitro Nostalgia and funny cars zipping past VIP guests perched in the start-line grandstand. Before guests depart, NHRA legends Shirley Muldowney and "Big Daddy" Don Garlits get to practice their calligraphy skills during private autograph sessions, open to all VIP ticketholders. VIP attendees can also huddle under the umbrellas of a private, shaded lounge area.
20000 S Maricopa Rd.
Chandler, Arizona 85226