All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $38 value)
- Ages 18+ with valid ID
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Nick Carter the boy: set hearts pitter-pattering as a member of pop group Backstreet Boys, known for their hits “Quit Playing Games (with My Heart),” “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back),” “I Want It That Way,” and “Larger than Life”
- Nick Carter the solo artist: released his first album, Now or Never, in 2002, which reached Gold status and led to two more albums, 2011’s I’m Taking Off and 2015’s All American
- Nick Carter the collaborator: joined forces with New Kids on the Block’s Jordan Knight in 2014 to record an album (Nick & Knight) and head out on a subsequent tour
- Nick Carter the dancer: tapped into his years on stage to take home the silver in the 21st season of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars
- Nick Carter the entertainer: weaves his strong, soulful croon and effortless stage presence equally into up-tempo pop and tear-jerking ballads
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 6, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. Must be 18+ with valid ID. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.