What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to see Nick Carter and Jordan Knight (up to $35 value)
- When: Saturday, September 20, at 8 p.m
- Where: Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- Section: balcony, rows N-DD
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Nick Carter & Jordan Knight
- You know Nick Carter as: one of the Backsteet Boys’ biggest heartthrobs, a successful solo artist and TV star, and perhaps as one of People Magazine’s “50 Most Beautiful People”
- You know Jordan Knight as: the falsetto singer of New Kids on the Block who supplied the lead vocals on all of their biggest hits, and also as a successful solo artist and TV star
- How they decided to team up: On a joint BSB/NKTOB tour—”They kept pairing us off in our choreography routines and we got to know each other better,” Carter told Rolling Stone . “We had a good chemistry. In the eyes of many people, I was like a blonde version of Jordan.”
- Nick & Knight’s musical formula: a boy-band-turned-man-band blend of Nick’s old-school R&B influences (Boyz II Men) and Jordan’s older-school influences (New Addition), with a pinch of Nick’s rock ‘n roll swagger
- What to expect onstage: material from their eponymous debut album, plus solo sets where Nick serenades fans on his guitar and Jordan takes to the piano
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Murat Theatre at Old National Centre on 9/20. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Old National Centre
Old National Centre was originally built in 1909 as the Murat Shrine, which housed Indianapolis’s growing population of Freemasons. The building has since been restored and has become an eye-catching display of diverse architectural influences. Outside of the venue, spindly towers topped with light-blue domes rise above the street, beckoning passersby to enter the theater and enjoy a show. The classic, opulent Grand Lobby opens up to a wealth of concert venues, exhibition halls, and ballrooms that astound visitors with Middle Eastern and Victorian designs.