- One G-Pass to see Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally
- When: Saturday, April 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bayou Music Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer includes ticketing fees
- $26.79 for early discount seating in reserved sections 104–106 (up to $53.58 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $33.79 for seating in reserved sections 104–106 (up to $53.58 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $38.79 for seating in reserved sections 104–106 (up to $53.58 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally
Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally are known for the distinct roles they play—namely Offerman’s mustachioed man’s man Ron Swanson on Parks and Recreation and Mullally’s Karen Walker, the millionaire socialite with an iron liver on Will & Grace. But it’s their role as “the naughtiest comedy supercouple”—a distinction bestowed upon them by the Washington Post—that may just be their most electrifying. During their two-person variety show, the real-life married couple dishes about their relationship and its most intimate moments through original songs, titillating skits, and over-the-top dances. The result is a uniquely in-your-face performance that Mullally gleefully declares to be “like comedic sex-ed.”
520 Texas Ave.
Houston, TX 77002