Comedian who portrayed Ron Swanson on NBC’s Parks and Recreation brings a mid-western presence to the stage on his recent All Rise tour
What You'll Get
- Seating: section B in rows 14–25
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together
- Click to view the seating chart
- Where you’ve seen him: as the mustachioed man’s man Ron Swanson on NBC’s Parks and Recreation
- The show: a night full of tips on woodworking, marriage, and life lessons — all presented in Offerman’s original comedic stylings
- His stage presence: Critic Craig Platt of The Sydney Morning Herald states, “He comes across as a mid-western lumberjack who somehow ended up in Hollywood.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 14, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Redeem day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Celebrity Theatre
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.