- One ticket to see Nickelback – No Fixed Address Tour
- When: Tuesday, July 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $33 for section 315, rows D–K (up to $48 value)
- $50 for section 306, rows D–J (up to $71 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Stone-cold proof of Nickelback’s popularity: over 50 million albums sold worldwide
- Noteworthy recognitions: 9 Grammy nominations, 12 JUNO Awards, 2 American Music Awards, 6 Billboard Music Awards, and a World Music Award Recipient for World’s Best-Selling Rock Artist
- Award that no other band except Nickelback won in the 2000s: Billboard’s “Rock Group of the Decade”
- Single that turned casual listeners into lifelong fans: “How You Remind Me,” which is certified by Billboard as “Top Rock Song of the Decade” and “Most Played Song of the Decade” by Nielsen SoundScan
- Other singles that became staples of playlists all over the globe: “Photograph”, “Someday,” and “Rockstar”
- Proof that Nickelback is just getting started: they’re about to release their eighth album, No Fixed Address
- New single that brims with the fury of protest songs from the classic-rock era: “Edge of Revolution”