- One G-Pass ticket to see Nickelback – No Fixed Address Tour
- When: Wednesday, June 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to $32 value)
- $30 for reserved seating in section 202, rows T–X, 201 or 203, rows N–R, or 200 or 204, rows G–L (up to $69 value)
- $30 for reserved seating in section 202, rows O–S, or 200 or 204, rows A–F (up to $75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Stone-cold proof of Nickelback’s popularity: over 50 million albums sold worldwide
- Noteworthy recognitions: 9 Grammy nominations, 12 JUNO Awards, 2 American Music Awards, 6 Billboard Music Awards, and a World Music Award Recipient for World’s Best-Selling Rock Artist
- Award that no other band except Nickelback won in the 2000s: Billboard’s “Rock Group of the Decade”
- Single that turned casual listeners into lifelong fans: “How You Remind Me,” which is certified by Billboard as “Top Rock Song of the Decade” and “Most Played Song of the Decade” by Nielsen SoundScan
- Other singles that became staples of playlists all over the globe: “Photograph,” “Someday,” and “Rockstar”
- Proof that Nickelback is just getting started: they just released their eighth album, No Fixed Address
- New single that brims with the fury of protest songs from the classic-rock era: “Edge of Revolution”
1 Amphitheatre Pkwy.
Mountain View, CA 94043