What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $33.25 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 201 or 203 (rows S–V) or sections 200 or 204 (rows G–V) (up to $33.25 value)
- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 201 or 203 (rows N–R), sections 200 or 204 (rows G–L), or section 202 (rows T–Y) (up to $59.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Nickelback: Feed the Machine Tour with Daughtry & Shaman’s Harvest
- The Band: Led by singer Chad Kroeger, this Alberta, Canada foursome formed in 1995 and hasn’t stopped since, selling more than 50 million units worldwide and becoming the U.S.’s second best-selling foreign act of this century.
- The Accolades: Multiple, including 12 Juno Awards, seven MuchMusic Video Awards, three American Music Awards, and a Billboard “Top Rock Song of the Decade” shout-out for mega hit “How You Remind Me”
- The Latest Album: 2017’s Feed the Machine, which feature Nickelback’s signature guitar riffs and hard-hitting lyrics
- Also Appearing: Daughtry and Shaman’s Harvest
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 4, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.