JoJo Siwa, Why Don’t We, French Montana, and more headline this outdoor festival for the whole family full of music, activities, and slime
What You'll Get
- General admission
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Nickelodeon SlimeFest 2020
- What to expect: a day of slime-filled fun including interactive activity stations, appearances from Nickelodeon stars, and performances by…
- JoJo Siwa: teen dancer, singer, actress, and YouTube personality known for her appearances on Dance Moms has released two EPs and seven singles, including the hits “Boomerang” and “Kid in a Candy Store”
- Why Don’t We: On a mission to become the next great boy band, this Los Angeles pop group combines harmonic vocals with upbeat yet bass-heavy instrumentals on hits such as “Invitation.”
- French Montana: The rapper behind “Shot Caller” and “Choppa Choppa Down” quickly made a name for himself, thanks to an avalanche of guest spots and collaborations with the likes of Diddy, Rick Ross, Wiz Khalifa, Nicki Minaj, Snoop Dogg, and 2 Chainz. These connections were forged due to a unique dual-label offer from Bad Boy and Maybach Music.
- Also appearing: Blanco Brown
The Fine Print