What You'll Get
- $54 for one ticket to see Nicki Minaj: The Pinkprint Tour with Meek Mill, Rae Sremmurd, Tinashe, and Dej Loaf (up to $72.30 value)
- When: Tuesday, August 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Pepsi Center
- Sections: 332,334,312 or 310
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Nicki Minaj: The Pinkprint Tour
- 2007: the year Nicki Minaj drops her first mixtape (Playtime Is Over, featuring Lil Wayne) and begins her fast ascent to stardom
- 2010: a banner year in which she unleashes her first album, Pink Friday; lands seven songs in Billboard’s Hot 100, including “Your Love” and “Check It Out”; and wins Best Hip-Hop Female at the BET Awards
- 2011: by February, the already-platinum Pink Friday hits No. 1 and eventually earns Grammy nominations for Best New Artist, Best Rap Album, and Best Rap
- 2012: Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (featuring “Starships”) debuts at No. 1, and Nicki becomes the first solo female rapper to perform at the Grammys, performs with Madonna at the Super Bowl halftime show, and becomes a judge on American Idol
- 2014–2015: a household name with millions of albums sold worldwide, Nicki releases her third studio album The Pinkprint, which debuts at #2 on the Billboard 200
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 5/18/2015 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Pepsi Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.