All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $16 for one G-Pass for front orchestra seating ($32.05 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Nicko McBrain and the McBrainiacs
- Where you’ve seen him: Nicko McBrain is lead drummer for the renowned heavy metal band Iron Maiden.
- The sound: Along with his band The McBrainiacs, Nicko plays a heavy-metal style that’s in the same vein as his more famous band.
- Notable accompaniment: Joining the group onstage will be Tim “Ripper” Owens, former lead singer of Judas Priest. Local band Son of Sam will open the metal-filled evening.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 17, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 11/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Akron Civic Theatre
The medieval carvings, European antiques, and Italian alabaster sculptures at the Akron Civic Theatre absorb the ascending harmonies of symphony concerts and heavy rock ‘n’ roll alike. Built in 1929 to resemble a Moorish castle, the venue has maintained much of its historic charm, including the exceedingly rare atmospheric ceiling, in which stars twinkle and clouds float by as mesmerizingly as the last few corn flakes atop a bowl of milk.