- $16 for one G-Pass for front orchestra seating ($32.05 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Nicko McBrain and the McBrainiacs
- Where you’ve seen him: Nicko McBrain is lead drummer for the renowned heavy metal band Iron Maiden.
- The sound: Along with his band The McBrainiacs, Nicko plays a heavy-metal style that’s in the same vein as his more famous band.
- Notable accompaniment: Joining the group onstage will be Tim “Ripper” Owens, former lead singer of Judas Priest. Local band Son of Sam will open the metal-filled evening.
E.J. Thomas Hall
Since 1973, The University of Akron's E.J. Thomas Hall has been the center of Akron's performing arts scene. The three-level facility, which occupies three acres of The University of Akron campus, boasts a massive, 44-ton movable ceiling that can shift to enclose the first or second levels. The position of the ceiling has a dramatic effect on the hall's volume and acoustics, so it is controlled by a computer precisely managing 27 counterweights. The hall's ability to transform from an intimate one-level performance space to a vast three-level concert hall allows it to host performances of a variety of sizes and styles by university students and faculty as well as the Akron Symphony Orchestra, the Tuesday Musical Association, the Children’s Concert Society, and the Akron Youth Symphony.