What You'll Get
- $16 for one G-Pass for front orchestra seating ($32.05 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Nicko McBrain and the McBrainiacs
- Where you’ve seen him: Nicko McBrain is lead drummer for the renowned heavy metal band Iron Maiden.
- The sound: Along with his band The McBrainiacs, Nicko plays a heavy-metal style that’s in the same vein as his more famous band.
- Notable accompaniment: Joining the group onstage will be Tim “Ripper” Owens, former lead singer of Judas Priest. Local band Son of Sam will open the metal-filled evening.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 17, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 11/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About E.J. Thomas Hall
Since 1973, The University of Akron's E.J. Thomas Hall has been the center of Akron's performing arts scene. The three-level facility, which occupies three acres of The University of Akron campus, boasts a massive, 44-ton movable ceiling that can shift to enclose the first or second levels. The position of the ceiling has a dramatic effect on the hall's volume and acoustics, so it is controlled by a computer precisely managing 27 counterweights. The hall's ability to transform from an intimate one-level performance space to a vast three-level concert hall allows it to host performances of a variety of sizes and styles by university students and faculty as well as the Akron Symphony Orchestra, the Tuesday Musical Association, the Children’s Concert Society, and the Akron Youth Symphony.