What You'll Get
- $47 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 302 or 306, rows 6–12 (up to $67.50 value)
- $55 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 303 or 305, rows 4–12 (up to $78.50 value)
- $77 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 201–202 or 204–205, rows 2–6 (up to $110.50 value)
- $96 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 1 or 7, rows 12–20 (up to $137.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Nicky Jam: The Fenix Tour
- Nicky Jam: This U.S. born, Puerto Rico-raised MC—who first turned heads on the mixtape circuit and with collaborations with longtime cohort Daddy Yankee—became an international star on the reggaeton scene with the breakout hit “El Perdón,” which spent 26 weeks at the top of the Billboard Hot Latin Songs charts, and recently nabbed three Latin American Music Awards
- Zion & Lennox: Since 2003, this wildly popular reggaeton duo has only grown more wildly popular thanks to hip-hop/dancehall hybrid hits such as ”Doncella” and “Pierdo La Cabeza.” After a brief hiatus, the duo is back in business witht the hotly anticipated new album, Motivan2
- Also Appearing: De La Ghetto and Valentino
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.