- One G-Pass to see Nico & Vinz
- When: Friday, May 15, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Cone Denim Entertainment Center
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $10 for general-admission standing (up to $25.61 value)
- $17 for VIP seating, in the balcony or balcony pews (up to $42.81 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Nico & Vinz
- Oslo: the Norwegian capitol where Kahouly Nicolay “Nico” Sereba and Vincent “Vinz” Dery came together as a musical duo and landed their first hit, ”One Song”
- Envy: the name they recorded under until January 2014, and a feeling other recording artists may harbor for them
- “Am I Wrong”: The multiplatinum international smash hit that introduced the world to Nico & Vinz’s fusion of dance, hip-hop, and R&B grooves. It was also the single that brought about their current name.
- 4: where “Am I Wrong” landed on the Billboard Hot 100, making it the highest charting track by a Norwegian act since a-Ha’s “Take on Me”
- 194,835,726: the astounding number of YouTube views of “Am I Wrong” as of 4/9/2015 at 9:15 a.m. (PST)
- Other places you’ve heard Nico & Vinz: performing at the Nobel Peace Prize festival and on Dancing with the Stars
- Black Star Elephant: the duo’s debut album under their own names, which features “Am I Wrong” and their latest hit, “When the Day Comes”
117 S Elm St.
Greensboro, NC 27401