- Chris Mitchell Live From Los Angeles
- When: Friday, September 5, at 7 p.m. or 9 p.m.
- Where: LA Hotel
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for one ticket (up to $70 value)
- $40 for two tickets (up to $140 value)
- $60 for four tickets (up to $280 value)
Sax superstar Chris Mitchell isn’t content to be defined by one genre. The Grammy Recording Academy Member’s repertoire includes jazz standards such as “The Girl from Ipanema,” instrumental covers of big band tunes such as “Fly Me to the Moon,” and silk-smooth versions of R & B hits such as “Isn’t She Lovely.” And his interests venture further still: Mitchell’s album Turquoise, for instance, features Latin jazz tracks alongside Turkish toe-tappers and contemporary pop classics. His latest record, The Chris Mitchell Experience: Live in Houston, features some of his favorite standards and classic pop songs, along with his own takes on “Amazing Grace” and Michael Jackson’s “Rock with You.”
333 South Figueroa St.
Los Angeles, CA 90071