Live music can set the mood on a cruise and overpower the sound of curse words that whales have incorporated into their songs after centuries of hanging out with sailors. Take in less salty tunes with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for one ticket to Night At The Museum: The Chris Mitchell Experience (up to a $26.62 value)
- When: Saturday, October 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Night At The Museum: The Chris Mitchell Experience
Local sax superstar Chris Mitchell isn't content to be defined by one genre. His repertoire includes jazz standards such as "The Girl from Ipanema," instrumental covers of big band tunes such as "Fly Me to the Moon," and silk-smooth versions of R&B hits such as "Isn't She Lovely." And his interests venture further still: his album Turquoise, for instance, features Latin jazz tracks alongside Turkish toe-tappers and contemporary pop classics "My Heart Will Go On" and "I Will Always Love You." In this special museum concert, his eclectic talent is showcased amongst other natural wonders including dinosaur bones, tropical fish, and minerals that look just like your long-lost pet rock.