- $69 for one G-Pass to Night of the Proms featuring Kenny Loggins, Michael McDonald, The Pointer Sisters, and Nile Rodgers (up to $99 value)
- When: Friday, June 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Arena
- Seating: lower-level sections 106–108 or 119–121
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the full lineup.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Night of the Proms
- What Night of the Proms is: an evening of classical and pop favorites performed by an orchestra-backed Kenny Loggins, Michael McDonald, The Pointer Sisters, and Nile Rodgers—all of whom are secretly building up the courage to ask each other to dance
- The tradition: following the promenades of the late 18th century, in which people strolled through London’s gardens to orchestral music, this modern incarnation has been held annually since 1985
- How you know Kenny Loggins: as the gentle beard behind ’80s staples such as “Footloose” and “Danger Zone”
- How you know Michael McDonald: as the bear-skin-rug voice of The Doobie Brothers
- How you know The Pointer Sisters: as the Grammy-winning vocal group behind “I’m So Excited”
- Returning for his fourth performance at the Proms: Nile Rodgers, best known for his guitar prowess in the funk band Chic and his slick licks on Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky”
- What Niles calls the Proms’ symphony: “The funkiest orchestra I’ve ever played with.”
- That funky symphony: Il Novecento, an acclaimed group capable of mining the last three centuries of classical music and mixing it with pop