All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to Night of the Proms featuring Kenny Loggins, Michael McDonald, The Pointer Sisters, and Nile Rodgers
- When: Friday, June 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Arena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $49 for one ticket in lower-level sections 106–108 or 119–121 (up to $99 value)
- $41 for one ticket in lower-level sections 109 or 118 (up to $83 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the full lineup.
Night of the Proms
- What Night of the Proms is: an evening of classical and pop favorites performed by an orchestra-backed Kenny Loggins, Michael McDonald, The Pointer Sisters, and Nile Rodgers—all of whom are secretly building up the courage to ask each other to dance
- The tradition: following the promenades of the late 18th century, in which people strolled through London’s gardens to orchestral music, this modern incarnation has been held annually since 1985
- How you know Kenny Loggins: as the gentle beard behind ’80s staples such as “Footloose” and “Danger Zone”
- How you know Michael McDonald: as the bear-skin-rug voice of The Doobie Brothers
- How you know The Pointer Sisters: as the Grammy-winning vocal group behind “I’m So Excited”
- Returning for his fourth performance at the Proms: Nile Rodgers, best known for his guitar prowess in the funk band Chic and his slick licks on Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky”
- What Niles calls the Proms’ symphony: “The funkiest orchestra I’ve ever played with.”
- That funky symphony: Il Novecento, an acclaimed group capable of mining the last three centuries of classical music and mixing it with pop
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 6/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Verizon Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.