What You'll Get
- $16.50 for upper balcony seating (up to $34.40 value)
- $22 for mid-balcony seating (up to $45.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Night Ranger’s biggest hits: “Don’t Tell Me You Love Me,” “(You Can Still) Rock in America,” and the power ballad to end all power ballads, “Sister Christian”
- Night Ranger’s most tear-stained singles: “Sentimental Street,” “I Did It For Love,” and “When You Close Your Eyes”
- Night Ranger’s latest studio album: 2014’s High Road, which AllMusic called “sure to please both longtime fans and entice new listeners with its winning mix of pop craftsmanship and hard rock backbone.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Florida Theatre
When it opened in 1927, the Florida Theatre was the largest of 15 cinemas in downtown Jacksonville. Today, it's the city's last surviving vestige of that era's iconic architecture. Designed by New Yorker R.E. Hall and Jacksonvillian Roy Benjamin, the venue is a prime example of the Mediterranean Revival style, with a ceiling covered in glittering stars and a six-story proscenium arch. And even as the entertainment industry shifted towards television, the Florida Theatre survived by hosting interactive game nights and concerts from underground artists, including Elvis Presley. The space was renovated In the early 1980s, and today it returns to its entertaining roots by hosting live events and classic film screenings.