What You'll Get
- C$32 for one ticket to see Nikki Yanofsky (up to C$59.64 value)
- When: Friday, January 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: EPCOR CENTRE for the Performing Arts - Jack Singer Concert Hall
- Seating: orchestra or mezzanine
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- 12: Nikki Yanofsky’s age when she headlined the Montreal Jazz Festival and became the youngest musician ever to earn that honor
- 2010: the year she sang her original song “I Believe” at the Vancouver Winter Games
- 3.2 million: number of people who saw that performance
- 11: number of songs Yanofsky cowrote on her most recent album, the sophisticatedly poppy Little Secret
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 1/5 for a ticket. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Jack Singer Concert Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.