What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Nile Rodgers presents FOLD Festival featuring Beck, Duran Duran, Pharrell Williams, and Janelle Monáe, plus a meet-and-greet with Nile Rodgers
- When: Tuesday, August 4, and Wednesday, August 5, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Martha Clara Vineyards
- General admission
- Door time: 5 p.m. each day
- $137 for single-day admission on Tuesday (up to $149.35 value)
- $137 for single-day admission on Wednesday (up to $149.35 value)
- $225 for two-day admission on both days (up to $242.10 value)
- All of the above options include early entry and a meet-and-greet with Nile Rodgers
- Click here to view the musical lineup on both days
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Nile Rodgers presents FOLD Festival
- What FOLD Stands For: Freak Out Let’s Dance
- Your Host: funk-guitar legend Nile Rodgers from CHIC, who’ll welcome almost every musician he’s worked with over the years
- Tuesday’s Headliner: Beck, the Grammy-winning multi-instrumentalist whose eclectic style has spanned from slacker-rap (“Loser” and “Where It’s At”) to euphoric introspection (Sea Change and Morning Phase)
- Wednesday’s Headliner: Duran Duran, the double-Grammy-winning English pop-rock powerhouse that carved the path for the MTV-driven “Second British Invasion” while unfurling hits such as “The Reflex” and “Notorious”
- Tuesday’s Other Legends: Pharrell Williams—the seven-time Grammy-winning mastermind behind the pervasive hit “Happy” and the massive collaboration with Daft Punk and Nile Rodgers, “Get Lucky”—and Chuck D from Public Enemy
- Wednesday’s Other Legends: 10-time Grammy winner Chaka Khan and critical darling Janelle Monáe, who just released the new single “Yoga” and is featured in the new Duran Duran and Nile Rodgers collaboration “Pressure Off”
- Most Unexpected Collaborator to Appear: New Zealand–born heartthrob and country-music king Keith Urban, who just recorded a couple of hybrid EDM-country tunes with Rodgers
- Repping Old School Hip-Hop: Grandmaster Melle Mel of the Sugarhill Gang and Chuck D
- Rising International Stars: Paloma Faith, the British jazz singer behind “Can’t Rely on You,” and Snoh Aalegra, the Swedish R&B-soul singer behind the new single “Emotional,” as well as RuPaul’s Drag Race 2015 second runner up, Ginger Minj, who headlines the FOLD Festival After Party
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.