- $23.05 for one G-Pass to see Nils Lofgren (up to $46.10 value)
- When: Friday, July 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park Hard Rock Live
- Seating: rear of section of 1, 2, or 3
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you’ve seen Nils: touring with Bruce Springsteen since 1984 as a member of the E Street Band, with which he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2014
- Other famous bandmates and collaborators throughout his nearly 50-year career: Lou Reed, Ringo Starr, Crazy Horse, and Neil Young, the last of which he first played alongside when he was just 18
- His sound: rootsy heartland rock laced with blues
- His instruments: multiple, including the guitar, banjo, harp, keyboards, and vocal chords
- As a solo artist: he’s released 24 albums, including live sets, compilations, and soundtracks
- Hits that peppered prog-rock radio: “Back It Up” and “Keith Don’t Go”
- His latest: the 10-disc box set Face the Music
- His concerts: theatrical—in the ’70s he was known for doing trampoline flips while soloing