What You'll Get
- $6 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $15.25 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How they got their title, “The King of Party Bands”: they bestowed it upon themselves
- Their enigmatic leader: the flamboyant, hip-gyrating, three-time Emmy-winning Elvis impersonator David “EzE” McMahon
- Their music: prankish mashups of 20th-century pop favorites
- Examples of their arrangements: “Baby Sandman,” which kicks off with the opening riff of Metallica’s “Enter Sandman” before dropping the rap of Sir Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back.”
- Another fine example: “Smells Like Ice Baby,” which combines the bleak grunge of Nirvana with Vanilla Ice’s famous rhymes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 17, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.