What You'll Get
- $31.20 for one ticket for seating in section E39 (up to $35 value)
- $39.20 for one ticket for seating in section E38 (up to $49 value)
- $63.20 for one ticket for seating in section W10 (up to $79 value)
- View the seating chart.
Nitro World Games
- What it is: First held in 2016 and created by extreme-sports icon Travis Pastrana, it’s an action-sports competition where riders attempt awe-inspiring—and in many cases world first—tricks. Watch electrifying feats at this adrenaline-fueled event featuring freestyle motocross (FMX), BMX, skate, and more.
- What’s at stake: Each event is a final round with everything on the line, creating intensity on the track and energy in the stadium. See who will be crowned this year’s world champions in action sports’ most exciting disciplines.
- Who you’ll see: Top-tier action sport athletes from around the world, such as reigning champions Gregg Duffy and Levi Sherwood (FMX), Ryan Williams and Colton Walker (BMX), Elliot Sloan (Skate), and Capron Funk (Scooter). Hosted by action sport icon, Travis Pastrana.
Subject to rescheduling due to weather conditions. Rescheduling date: Sunday, June 25th. Please be available on this date as well. View the full terms and conditions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 25, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Seating is based on availability. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Subject to rescheduling due to weather conditions. Rescheduling date: Sunday, June 25th. Must provide email address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. View the full terms and conditions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.