- $30 for one ticket for seating in sections 216-224 (up to $37.75 value)
- $40 for one ticket for seating in sections 211-215, 201-203, or 225-226 (up to $50.75 value)
- $49 for one early-discount ticket for seating in sections 116-124 (up to $61.75 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $55 for one ticket for seating in sections 116-124 (up to $61.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Total Package Tour: NKOTB with Paula Abdul
New Kids on the Block
- The Band: NKOTB’s catalog of pop gems—which sold more than 80 million albums worldwide—yielded the back-to-back international #1 hits “Hangin’ Tough” and “Step By Step,” and a streak of crossover smash R&B and pop hits that included “You Got It (The Right Stuff),” “Cover Girl,” “Didn’t I (Blow Your Mind This Time),” and “I’ll Be Loving You”
- The Accolades: In addition to shattering box office records by playing an estimated 200 concerts a year to sold-out stadiums across the globe, NKOTB’s legacy includes being named named the “Highest Paid Entertainers of 1990” by Forbes (beating out Michael Jackson and Madonna), plus an extensive and highly profitable line of merchandise that ranged from lunch boxes and sleeping bags to comic books, marbles and dolls.
- Paula Abdul: The two-time Emmy Award winner, groundbreaking choreographer, and international recording sensation sold over 60 million albums worldwide thanks to hits such as “Straight Up” and “Rush Rush.” Her smash debut, Forever Your Girl, reigned as the second longest charting album ever on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart for decades before being recently bumped to number three by Adele