What You'll Get
- $42 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 301, 305-307, 323-324 (rows 15-19) or sections 302-304 (up to $52.95 value)
- $54 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 301, 305-307, 323-324 (rows 1-14) or sections 308-310, 320-322 (rows 15-19) (up to $67.95 value)
- $72 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101-105 or 122 (up to $89.45 value)
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Total Package Tour: NKOTB with Paula Abdul and Boyz II Men
New Kids on the Block
- The Band: NKOTB’s catalog of pop gems—which sold more than 80 million albums worldwide—yielded the back-to-back international #1 hits “Hangin’ Tough” and “Step By Step,” and a streak of crossover smash R&B and pop hits that included “You Got It (The Right Stuff),” “Cover Girl,” “Didn’t I (Blow Your Mind This Time),” and “I’ll Be Loving You”
The Accolades: In addition to shattering box office records by playing an estimated 200 concerts a year to sold-out stadiums across the globe, NKOTB’s legacy includes being named named the “Highest Paid Entertainers of 1990” by Forbes (beating out Michael Jackson and Madonna), plus an extensive and highly profitable line of merchandise that ranged from lunch boxes and sleeping bags to comic books, marbles and dolls.
- Paula Abdul: The two-time Emmy Award winner, groundbreaking choreographer, and international recording sensation sold over 60 million albums worldwide thanks to hits such as “Straight Up” and “Rush Rush.” Her smash debut, Forever Your Girl, reigned as the second longest charting album ever on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart for decades before being recently bumped to number three by Adele
- Boyz II Men: This iconic R&B group—which recently celebrated their 20th anniversary—has scored four Grammy Awards, a whopping nine American Music Awards, nine Soul Train Awards, three Billboard Awards, and a 2011 MOBO Award for Outstanding Contribution to Music thanks to hits such as “End of the Road” and “Motown Philly”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2017. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.