- $16 for two tickets to a No Coast Derby Girls Roller Derby bout ($34.40 value)
- Where: Pershing Center
- Seating: General admission balcony
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Twin City Derby Girls on Saturday, August 9, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Kansas City Roller Warriors on Saturday, August 23, at 7 p.m.
Children ages 12 and under receive free admission.
No Coast Derby Girls
Competitors in the Women's Flat Track Derby Association, the No Coast Derby Girls field female athletes from all walks of life—from business owners to journalists—into two rosters of speedy skaters and crafty blockers known as the Mad Maxines and the Road Warriors. Around an oval track at the Pershing Center, the teams face off against visiting competitors in hard-hitting bouts where each squad attempts to tally points by blocking defenders so one skater, known as a jammer, can squeeze through or dart around the pack. Referees preside over each match, ensuring defenders don't slow down opponents with unlawful hits or phony school-zone signs.